Honoring the Legacy of Our Founder
The Blanche Bryden Foundation strives to assist nonprofit organizations with missions that its founder, Blanche Bryden, would be most passionate about. Such causes include arts and culture, education, community development and enhancement, social services and needs, and quality of life.
Find out more about the grant application process and funding guidelines.The Process
Organizations the Blanche Bryden Foundation
The Blanche Bryden Foundation has provided hundreds of thousands of dollars to various nonprofit organizations in and around the Topeka, Kansas, area. Below is a list of organizations the Foundation has funded most recently.
- Aaron Douglas Art Fair
- Boys & Girls Club of Topeka
- Brewster Place
- City of Topeka Fire Department
- East Topeka Council of Aging
- El Centro of Topeka
- Heavenly Visions Foundation
- Housing and Credit Counseling, Inc.
- Kansas Silent Film Festival
- Let’s Help
- Marian Dental Clinic
- Meals on Wheels
- Second Chance Animal Refuge Society
- Sheltered Living
- Sunflower Music Festival, Inc.
- Topeka Center for Peace and Justice
- Topeka Community Foundation
- Topeka Festival Singers
- Topeka LULAC Senior Center
- Topeka Rescue Mission
- Topeka Symphony Orchestra
- Topeka Youth Project, Inc.
- Villages, Inc.
- Washburn University Foundation